Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Elephants on TV



The following interview aired on Edmonton's CTV before I left for Italy, and captures all the excitement I had in heading to Italy to play football.  I wasn't able to post it until now, but still pretty funny!  Enjoy!


For those of you who followed our journey, I appreciated all of your comments and support.  It was so fun hearing from all of you and sharing all of those crazy experiences.  To those who are finding this site for the first time, here are some of our most memorable moments from the 6 months in Italy:

Eating the BEST Pizza in the World

Stealing Gas in Sicily

Posing as Michaelangelo's David

Scoring Many Touchdowns for the Catania Elephants (Highlight Film)

Being Served by Giuseppe: Speed Waiter

Taking Breathtaking Pictures of Sicily, Italy, and Europe


I am continuing to seek out new experiences and adventures as we tie up our loose ends in Edmonton and begin our trip to Los Angeles.  Talk to you all soon!

~ J. Twice

2 comments:

DPLassen said...

So when is the trip to L.A? Not before I'm back from Australia, I hope. (And I hope you've been reading my blog ...)

Anonymous said...

that interview is SIIIIICK!