Monday, November 16, 2009

Random Airport Musings

A few thoughts from gate 25 of the Denver Airport.

Optimism is looking forward to a middle seat on a 4 hour flight.

No matter how stylish, I don't think I could ever where a bowtie.

Why do girls open their mouths when they apply mascara?





Men bathrooms - also a tornado shelter.

One word Bill Billichek: PUNT.





Sleeper movie selection (as in underrated, not zzz inducing): Julie and Julia. I originally never intended on watching a movie on a 6am flight but the first few minutes sucked me in. It deals with 3 very familiar themes: blogging, expat adventures in Europe, and of course, food. Rent it on your next blockbuster night.

And on a final note, I'm proud my sister Heather and her husband Chris are now a mac, and not a PC.

As you were, J.Twice



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Lindermans said...

Thanks, J! We are loving them but have a lot to learn...currently I'm working on mastering the 2 and 3 finger swipes...