Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camino - Best Images

De Camino 2009 part2

The impressive Cathedral of Leon... it seemed to glow in the dark! I sat next to it and listened to the live jazz concert (on the left).

De Camino 2009 part2
Doing a little dirty work - LAUNDRY! How else could I only bring 3 shirts?


De Camino 2009 part2


The Astorga Cathedral down a side street.

De Camino 2009 part2

At the Cruz de Ferroz... letting go of my worries! I went 56k on this day!



De Camino 2009 part2
You might have to zoom... but the Camino has given me one other thing... CRAZY ABS!!!

De Camino 2009 part2


De Camino 2009 part2
Camino Paraphenilia

De Camino 2009 part2


De Camino 2009 part2


De Camino 2009 part2


De Camino 2009 part2
As they all say... GOOD CAMINO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason--this is unbelievable. You have had a pilgrimage going from "strength to strength" to follow this walk until it is finished. I am extremely proud of the man you are and the refining of your character by God through all of this. I love you and pray unceasingly for you and Christie. Mom J

Rita said...

Hi I have just discovered your blog and am thrilled!! Beautiful photos!! I will spend a good part of the morning reading it!!
I will walk my first Camino in September and your inspiring blog is whetting my appetite!!

BTW great abs!!
Buen Camino
Rita