Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays to everyone who has followed my adventures for these past two years! I'm currently taking a little bit of a break from blogging, but will be back in the New Year with all my usual Shenanigans.

In the meantime, above is a photo of Venice that I came across while digging through some old pics. I had never touched the picture before, simply because we were traveling and I didn't have the time to edit it. The waterfront facades look incredible, and it made me miss the wonderful corners of Europe! I can only imagine how many more pictures like this that I have sitting somewhere on a portable hard drive...

Have a great New Years and I will see you all in 2010!

J. Twice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wouldn't it be fun to spend New Year's in a place like Venice.

Maybe next time

Happy New Year - hope 2010 is a wonderful year.

Love, Terry