Saturday, December 5, 2009

Zona stuns USC, finishes 2nd in the Pac

My Alma mater, the University of Arizona Wildcats just pulled off a stunning 21-17 victory over the USC Trojans in the LA Coliseum. The victory clinches 2nd place finish in the Pac-10 and a berth in the Holiday Bowl. Unlike the Oregon game which I watched in a packed bar in New York, this time I was cheering solo in my house is Seattle. Here's how it went down when Zona clinched it:



The last time the Cats made the trip to San Diego I was a true freshman in 1998, and we pulled of a victory over Nebraska. It was an incredible memory!

Congratulations to Coach Stoops and all the Wildcats on a fantastic finish. See you in San Diego!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

George said...

GO 'CATS GO!!!

Claud said...

dude YOU'RE CRAZY!!
ahahah!

i'll tell you about that idea ASAP!