Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gameday: EUROBOWL XXIII

Paris Flash at SWARCO Raiders Tirol

Tivoli Stadium, Innsbruck
7:45 pm local Austria Time
TV Coverage: ORF. Online: live.raiders.at

Today the SWARCO Raiders will look to defend their Eurobowl title against the Paris Flash at Tivoli Stadium in Innsbruck.  A large, boisterous crowd is expected, and the game should live up to the billing as two athletic, aggressive teams compete to be crowned #1 in Europe.

JJ: This game is one of the reason why I decided to come to Europe this season, and I'm excited to live this experience today.  "Enjoying the challenge" is what football is all about, and what a better event to cap this season.  Thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me - both at home and overseas - during this incredible adventure.  The past two years have changed my life, and I am so thankful for all the countless new friends I have made and the amazing times I have experienced.  Raiders, this has been a long journey, and I am proud to call you my teammates as we take the field today.  LET'S GO!     


For a preview of today's game, log on to raiders.com for a special edition of BEYOND THE FIELD.

~ J. Twice


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos!

Nice game JJ

Best wishes to Epps and the other injured guy.