Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Blog: One Big Pic

The more I've dabbled in this whole "blogging" thing, the more I've realized the power of sharing images and stories from your life with family, friends, and the whole world.  In the last month alone, this site has received 4,858 hits from 75 different countries!  That boggles my mind...

In continuing this tradition, I have decided to set up a secondary site, dedicated solely to photography.  The concept is very simple: One Big Picture, Everyday.  Few websites that I've encountered display large scale pictures, and I've been lucky enough to travel to some pretty cool places in my life, so I hope through "One Big Pic" I can share some of my favorite images from around the globe.  So what are you waiting for?  Check it out!


Enjoy!

~ J. Twice  

No comments: