Thursday, November 19, 2009

NYC Images Part 2

Art is everywhere in New York City

Having been in New York for three days now, I've had the opportunity to see a fair amount of this vast and deeply fascinating city. It amazes me how so much can happen so close, yet feel worlds apart - from Central Park to Times Square, subterranean subways to towering skyscrapers. We've elected to walk as much as possible, providing me the opportunity to snap a few pics. Well, OK, I probably would have done that anyways :-) But still, it amazes me that we've seen so many major landmarks, and I've still yet to lay eyes on the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, or even the set of The View. I guess that's why we have tomorrow!

Perhaps it was our visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (aka "The Met") but I am getting a little more professional and "artsy" with my photos. Take a look!

Central Park

Patriotic Flags

Swinging for the Fences

Off Season

Towering Skyline

Broadway Billboards

City Ice

New York's Finest

Grand Central

~ J. Twice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and once again, nice pics JJ.

George said...

Awesome photos, I really liked the one of home plate in the "Off Season".