Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Elephants Practice

Two "PFPs" (Inside Joke) -- Hangin with 23 year veteran Lucky.

On Saturday, I attended the Elephants practice at Stadio Maria Goretti in Catania.  It brought back a lot of great memories, allowed me to see all my friends, and help the offense work out some details (as they are running the same offense I installed last season.)  From what I saw, the Elephants will be much improved in 2009 and a force to be reckoned with in Italy! 

New Defensive Back Lawrence Atkinson, aka "LA" has great quickness and will give a huge boost to the secondary.  He will be able to match up against any receiver in the league.

Christie and I reminisced about our many good times there last season.

Gustavo... well... is still Gustavo.

Hanging with the new QB - Luke Tracy from Southern California - and Italy's leading Italian receiver from a year ago, Claudio Mangano.

Yep, Claudio and I still like to clown around.

And yes, George, in your absence we SMOKED the defense!  Ha ha!

~ J. Twice

No comments: