Friday, February 20, 2009

Zola Acai Video

Just before heading to Austria to play this season, I went to Brazil for two weeks on a business trip with ZOLA ACAI, a company that sells Brazilian Superfruit Juices & Smoothies in the U.S.  It was an unbelievable adventure, one that I will never forget.  Most of you saw my pictures and read the stories here on the blog, but I wanted to follow up and show the long form (10 minute) documentary that I filmed & edited while I was there.  Hopefully this video, in addition to the photography and new website I am building for Zola, will help more people learn about the great taste & health benefits of drinking Zola Acai.  ENJOY!!!




~ J. Twice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey J----WOW! This piece on Zolla turned out fabulous, fantastic, and extremely amazing! It is something to be proud of and to know you shared in that Brazilian experience was life changing for you too! We're off to find an acai bowl to start our day the right way! LOVE and PRIDE, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nice video posted here and I think the Brazilian people would in particular be proud of the video as much as they are of the Acai fruit itself.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason: Fantastic video! You are so talented! It is amazing how much information on healing food is out there that we know nothing about. I agree with your Mom this trip is life changing for you. Love Mom C