Thursday, May 1, 2008

Euro-Doodlahs!

I found a soulmate....

My wife Christie's love of dogs is well known to basically everyone in the Western Hemisphere... but on our trip to Europe she has found more than her share of furry friends!

Dogs, which in Christie's dog language are also known as doodles (small dogs) and doggies (large ones), have come in all shapes, sizes, and languages.  Below are her favorites, which I (lovingly) have taken pictures of.

Maybe Europeans love doodlahs (her other name for them) as much as she does!  (For the record, the descriptions below are either Christie's... or what the dog is actually 'saying' to us humans which Christie has kindly translated for us!)

Should I have a Snausage or a Jerky?

I'm just shakin' around!

3 doodles??!! This is my version of heaven...

I'm just posin' around...

Hey - what are you lookin' at?!  It's so bright....I need my doggles!! (Dog-Sunglasses)

Do you like my perm?

Why the concerned look?  Everything is OK!


Roman watch doodle...

~ J. Twice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JJ - please read the email I sent you today. Love the blogs, I mean dogs. DAD