Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Jason Johnson AD of the DAY

My esteemed colleague George Contreras has become very well known, both on the continent and off, for his now-infamous "AD OF THE DAY CONTEST."  In fact, the contest - filled with "Racy" Italian ads - is now named after my (disapproving) sister and has received countless comments from readers around the globe.

Coming from a marketing background, I have often wondered how I stack up if I was a European Ad Executive.  Well, today at the beach my eye caught what I figured would be a great marketing slogan for Sicily Tourism, so I fired the shot & prepared it for your votes.  Behold, the Jason Johnson Sicily Ad of the Day:


Please forward your thoughts, and hopefully we forward this to my contacts in the Catania Board of Tourism for publishing!

~ J. Twice

4 comments:

The Lindermans said...

I don't believe this...get the BOOB off your BLOG!!! For cryin out stinkin LOUD! George is a bad influence on you...

Unknown said...

Why is it men think they are the only ones interested in travelling to Italy or anywhere else. Women do not want to spend time looking at other women lying on a beach in a tiny bikini. Now if you had Christie making the choice for the ad, I'm sure there would be no women in the pics. Terry

Unknown said...

Not only that --- she's smoking


Bad for you

Anonymous said...

SHAKY J