Monday, October 26, 2009

Reason 5,328 that I love America: In 'n Out

I'm still getting the hang of mobile blogging but I had to send the following pics out into cyberspace immediately in case anything was to happen to me in the next 2 minutes.





Yes, it's the best burger in America: In 'n Out. This California institution serves the juciest burgers in the biz just like web they opened their doors over 50 years ago. The menu is simple: burgers, fries, shakes, and the famous double-double. But then again, why mess with perfection?




I once drove 2 hours in college for these burgers - they're that good. In fact, I might place the double double in my list of top three must see American attractions for a European visitor, just behind the Grand Canyon and Disneyland. (Walmart narrowly missed the list.)







What more can I say?

JTwice

No comments: