Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Many Faces of George

As most of you have been following our blogs here in Italy, I have been getting a number of great comments in the "mailbox."  I must say that I really enjoy hearing from all of you - it really does make my day!

I did get one recent comment from a friend lately (my sister) who made a very astute observation -- this time concerning our defensive coordinator and co-blogger, GEORGE CONTRERAS.   She writes (pasted directly from her comment):

Our very own George Contreras.

Jason --

Here's a link at Discovery.com that I thought you'd be interested in seeing.  http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/bio/frank.html

Every time I see a picture of George all I can think of is this interior designer who is on TLC show called Trading Spaces...his name is FRANK BIELEC.  Thought you would get a kick out how much they look alike.  I'm gonna call George "Frank" from now on.
Anywho, I'm gonna go google Frank Bielec and see if I can find more pics.
Enjoy!!!


(And without further ado, here's the pics... I must say she is bang on!)


~ J. Twice

2 comments:

The Lindermans said...

I couldn't have said it better...oh, wait, I DID SAY IT!! :)

Love you!
Your lil' sis

George said...

It's all about the recognition