Monday, February 11, 2008

Read On!

Things are great here in Sicily.  When I think about all the cool things I've experienced, I really can't believe I left Canada just two short weeks ago.  (But then again, living 34 hours a day in Catania does allow for extra time).

The football is better than I expected, and our head coach, Davide, has done an incredible job making us feel comfortable -- both on and off the field.  He also runs a mean option as QB during inside run (highlight tape to follow next week).  

Due to the fact that we only have access to the internet during the week, I currently post all my weekend blogs on Monday… so be sure to scroll down and read it all!  (And look at all the pictures too!)

~ J. Twice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheater... this picture was the cover of my religion book at the primary school.

p.s. Have you got any pictures of saturday night at the pub?