Monday, March 17, 2008

Fisheye!

I've been getting lots of comments about my photography over here in Europe... mostly it has all been positive, however some have been talking lately about the 'fisheye' effect on my camera... or as my sister calls it, "Seeing Sicily through the eyes of Nemo."  Therefore, I thought I should provide a quick explanation.

The reason that so many of my pictures have turned out 'lifelike' and vivid is that the fisheye provides a wide angle for you to see the landscape around you... so that you can truly get a sense of the scale of the things we are experiencing.

However, I think its also important to remember a very good Mitch Hedberg quote:

FISHEYE.  IT'S A PHOTOGRAPHY TERM.  IT'S ALSO AN ANIMAL TERM.  ALRIGHT.

And now... its a Roman Store term as well...
 
giddy up!

~ J. Twice 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitch... anytime he is thrown around it is a good thing.
Love the pics of the scrimmage. Nice job Christie.
Keep it up kids.

Unknown said...

Good morning,
my email is cristiano36@yahoo.IT
I'll talk to you later.

The Lindermans said...

Oh Nemo.....