Friday, March 28, 2008

GAMETIME!


The day has finally arrived... GAMEDAY!!!

By the time most of you will have read this, we will be boarding a plane for our first game of the season, on the road against the Milan Rhinos.

We are all very excited to begin playing games and officially start the adventure of the 2008 season.  We have practiced hard, prepared diligently, and are ready to go.

Milan is an experienced team, and will be a great challenge.  Look for highlights and results on Sunday!

Finally Playing for Pizza,

J. Twice
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jason!I'm an Italian fan of NFL...today like every saturday I was reading "sport week" (a supplement of Gazzetta dello Sport) and I found the link of your blog.I love to play qb during matches with my friends,but in my city (Barletta,near Bari) doesn't exist a football team.I also read that u come from a city near seattle...have u never joined the blue pride??I love seahawks!!and I hope to see them as soon as possible in the qwest field...I have a lot of questions to do but I don't know how...
in any case...good luck for the match against rhinos!

Nicothaqb